We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Residence Inn opening when?

United States
Level Contributor
178 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Residence Inn opening when?

A few months back (when the Residence Inn was supposed to open in May), I reserved a room for the end of August. Since then, they have changed their anticipated opening date from May to June to July and now to August! Does anyone know why they keep postponing the opening? Any clue as to when they will actually open?

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
13,856 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Residence Inn opening when?

TO PATSYWHITE,

Looking forward to your Report / REVIEW after you stay at the Residence Inn.

Are you telling me they wanted $ 100 for one night with "Fido". Wow that is expensive !!

I also have been a longtime fan of Kingston's Holiday Inn... and took a marvellous tour thru the completed renovations back in August... the Hotel looks great !!

Had hoped to get the same over at the Residence Inn... but Management wasn't so keen the day I visited... said they "weren't ready"... found that wierd considering they were OPEN for clients. Anyways... decided I'd give them a second chance and visit again down the road. So I haven't been past the Lobby as of yet.

Looking forward to "the details"

Cheers!

Wine-4-2

Ontario
Level Contributor
798 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Residence Inn opening when?

hi Wine 4-2 The $100.00 for the dog was per visit wheter you are there for one night or one month...so as I will be there for the one night, too pricy for me....

A week tonight and we will be there, can't wait....

Ontario
Level Contributor
798 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Residence Inn opening when?

Just got back today from staying at the Residence Inn, I already wrote my review, should diplay soon. Loved it here, found our new favourite place.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
13,856 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Residence Inn opening when?

TO PATSYWHITE,

Thanks for the Update... look forward to reading the REVIEW. Good to hear you enjoyed your stay... from all accounts (yours & others) we now have a great NEW spot to recommend to the many Travellers making plans now for Summer 2011.

Cheers!

Wine-4-2

15. Re: Residence Inn opening when?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 April 2011, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Kingston