We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CAA discounts at Holiday Inn Waterfront

Which Kingston hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Newmarket, Canada
Level Contributor
173 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
CAA discounts at Holiday Inn Waterfront

Hi,

2 couplse will be traveling on June 29 to Kingston - special ocassions for each:)

I want to book 2 rooms with our CAA membership card but Holiday Inn phone rep said - it's only 1 room per membership card.

I also wanted to book through CAA website at the rate difference is about $35-40 per room.

I am trying to find Scott Follwell's email - he is a General Manager of Waterfront location.

~~~Please let me know if you have any experience booking with CAA membership~~~~

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Algonquin Provincial Park
Level Contributor
1,562 posts
1,108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: CAA discounts at Holiday Inn Waterfront

Why not phone the hotel directly. I have only ever used it for my room, unless you were paying for both rooms and say family staying in other room?

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
3,689 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: CAA discounts at Holiday Inn Waterfront

Anyplace I've ever used my CAA discount always states it's only good for one room a night.

ktown

3. Re: CAA discounts at Holiday Inn Waterfront

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 June 2013, 06:15