We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any good restaurants on the water?

toronto, on
Level Contributor
378 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
Any good restaurants on the water?

We are 2 couples looking for nice ambiance and good food - possibly on the water. Any suggestions?

Spencerport, New...
Level Contributor
576 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any good restaurants on the water?

Nice ambiance and good food, easy to find in Kingston, Nice ambiance, good food, and on the water, not as easy.

We just returned from a weekend in Kingston on Sunday. We ate dinner at Margaritaville and The Keg. Both were delicious and the service was excellent. We sat on the patio at the Keg, at the end high top and I had water views (my H had his back to the water). We have eaten at Aqua Terra (about as close as you can get to "water views" IMO, but were unable to get in this time, so get a reservation. Also we walked up and looked at West 76 (also claims water views), and although the menu looked good, only a few tables with water views, and the decor was hotel 8 breakfast nook.

One place we discovered after dinner that we would like to eat next time is Jack Astor's. It is not on the water but does have three stories of eating, one on the roof top of the building. Also a bar on the rooftop. The place was hoppin'. We also like Grizzly Grill. Call there phone line and have their caddy pick you up.

Athens, Ontario
Level Contributor
555 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any good restaurants on the water?

I haven't been, but I saw the Battery Bistro at Fort Henry on the news and it looked nice. They claim to have the largest waterfront patio in Kingston.

forthenry.com/index.cfm/en/food-and-beverage/

3. Re: Any good restaurants on the water?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2014, 06:20