We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Inn & Suites

Ontario
Level Contributor
1,177 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Airport Inn & Suites

Stayed here for one night.......one night too many.

Highlights: Big parking lot, that can accomodate a truck & trailer.

Bed was comfortable with lots of pillows. Good sized rooms, and polite staff. Close to airport.

Negative: Smelly, cheezy rooms decorated with the cheapest furniture available. Burn holes in 'non smoking room' carpets. Would not want to take my shoes off. Cheezy breakfast buffet.

$89 gets you 2 double beds, $99 for 1 queen.

Would never stay here again. To me it was a truck stop hotel.

London, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,361 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport Inn & Suites

Right on..not the best place to stay..but the closest to the airport. All the good places are either downtown or on Wellington Road going out to the 401. I don't think too many people have to stay overnight in London and close to the airport. However, you don't get a lot for $89 anymore.

Ontario
Level Contributor
1,177 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport Inn & Suites

Yah, ..............you don't even get to sleep in the same bed for $89.

Tillsonburg, Canada
Level Contributor
818 posts
475 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport Inn & Suites

Airport Inn & Suites

Hey nice to get the reports on the London hotels.. I know when it first opened we had a fellow photographer stay there and it was not a bad place and close to the airport… but you are right the hotels on Wellington and the whole line of new hotels being build close to the 401 are defiantly the better hotels. And really London is not that large a city that one need to drive a long way to stay there even if they are flying out the next day..

hotel-guides.us/ontario/london-on-hotels.html this guide shows a few of the better hotels and where they are located…

Cheers

Acapulco Fred

4. Re: Airport Inn & Suites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2009, 07:21