We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking at the John Labatt Center

Leamington, Canada
Level Contributor
379 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Parking at the John Labatt Center

Going to a Knights game on Fri. Dec. 28th.(7:30pm). Last year I parked near where They are building the Hi Rise at York and Ridout and ended up paying $10.00. Is there any cheaper lots a block or two away as I don't mind walking a bit. Thanks.

London, Canada
Level Contributor
3,759 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking at the John Labatt Center

That's pretty standard for an evening in downtown London......at lots or garages in the vicinity of the JLC.

Normally the Covent Market Garden parking is available, but apparently not when there are events on at the JLC.

www.coventmarket.com/location.htm#parking

<<Closing time on nights that there is a major event at the John Labatt Centre will be 7:00 pm.>>

I would call and check that out if paying $7.50 is an option.

London, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,361 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking at the John Labatt Center

If you don't mind walking for say 10 minutes, there is loads of on street parking free parking on the side streets around Victoria Park, and east of Wellington around the Delta Armouries Hotel.

London, Ontario
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking at the John Labatt Center

There's sometimes free parking along the street depending on the night. Within a 5 minute walk you should be able to find $4.00 parking. I think theres a $4.00 lot at Horton and Ridout. On a Thursday night I parked for free on Bathurst st. on an embankment next to the train tracks, a whole row of cars were parked there.

London, Canada
Level Contributor
2,188 posts
266 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Parking at the John Labatt Center

$10.00 for parking is almost cheaper than the JLC's beers!

Leamington, Canada
Level Contributor
379 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Parking at the John Labatt Center

Thanks everyone for the help. I seen the parking lot at horton and ridout

and will likely go for that.

SW Ontario
Level Contributor
151 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Parking at the John Labatt Center

The Galleria mall parking lot is also an option if you don't mind a ~10 min. walk straight up King St. I think in the evenings, it's $5.00 but free on Sundays.

One other place I sometimes park is the parking garage behind the Talbot Centre, at Dufferin and Talbot. That one is $3.00 and a fairly short walk straight up Talbot St. to the JLC.

SW Ontario
Level Contributor
151 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Parking at the John Labatt Center

Just realized how ridiculously late my above response is, since the question was posted in November, lol. But hey, if anyone else is looking for JLC parking options, there's two more for you :)

8. Re: Parking at the John Labatt Center

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2009, 02:16