We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Indian restaurants in London

St Marys, Ontario
6 posts
Save Topic
Best Indian restaurants in London

Hello Everyone,

I'm south asian and live around the area of London. I am looking to find an authentic take out place for Indian food in London, ON, Canada.

I've found the best so far to be Raja in Stratford. However, the tourism has really pushed the prices so that the average curry there costs $20.00 or so. I'm looking for a place where the average meat dish is about $15 not more... I want to be able to get food when I return back from work time to time in the month...I'm looking for a good and well made dishes.

Thanks for your help everyone in advance :)

meedan

canada
Level Contributor
3,762 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Indian restaurants in London

Curry's on Wellington Rd near Grand Ave.

not a huge indian food fan, but have to say I DID enjoy this place..just looks like a little house. Not sure about takeout you would need to look it up in the directory and phone since you already live in London.

Cheers

the beef vindeloo is wonderful

Lynn

2. Re: Best Indian restaurants in London

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2009, 18:18