We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants

Toronto
4 posts
Save Topic
Restaurants

Can anyone tell me about these following restaurants!

Tony Roma, Keg, and the Brazillian restaurants next to embassy suite.

Canada Eh
Level Contributor
1,004 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants

I've had dinner at the keg and the Copacobana, ....the Keg is a steakhouse.....there are quite a few in TO....the copa ..is a restaurant that, gives you cards to place on your tables...if you have the yes side up,..the waiters will offer you meat cooked on long metal poles....it was quite nice, but be hungry when you get there....there is alot ot chose from...they also include an all you can eat buffet, made up of cold and hot dishes...

there are a few Tony Roma's in TO also

Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
411 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants

Tony Romas is obviously a huge chain, and in NF it is beyond overpriced, right along with Dennys and TGIFridays, Applebees, etc... Stay away I suggest The Keg is great food, prices are inline for the quality you get. The copa, is the best bet out of the 3 give that a shot, above poster did good job explaining how it works.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
378 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants

We ate at Copocabana (The Brazillian Rodizio) the night of southern Ontario's first snow storm of the year (Feb). Because it was very quiet in the restaurant, we really enjoyed the service and food! The meat just kept coming and coming and we rarely had to wait for the guys to come up to us with skewars of meat! The meat seemed to be on the rare side which is fine with me as that is how I prefer it, and it was delicious. The salad buffet was full of great salads and pastas and chili and rice. It was enough to fill you before you even get to the meat! It was rather pricey, but we enjoyed it. You finish your dinner with their bbq'd cinnamon pineapple. Drinks are not included in the buffet. There are Tony Romas and Kegs everywhere, but not many Brazilian Rodizios. I would try that one first.

Toronto
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurants

Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!! I go to the Keg in Toronto, but someone told me that the one in Niagara is very pricey, almost twice as Toronto.

Canada Eh
Level Contributor
1,004 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurants

not twice the price, about 1/3 more....than TO prices.....the view from the fallsview Keg can't be beat tho:)

6. Re: Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2009, 19:20