We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

People Mover

Level Contributor
59 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
People Mover

Does the people mover come by the Comfort Inn in Clifton Hills?

Level Contributor
2,033 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: People Mover

Wikipedia confirms what I suspected: there's a People Mover stop at the bottom of Clifton Hill. I believe that's also by the Maid of the Mist ticket/viewing area.

Ironically, the Niagara Parks website doesn't seem to have a specific map of the stops.

Level Contributor
390 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: People Mover

As far as I know, the People Mover follows the river road and does not vere up any streets. It follows along the river and stops at all attractions along the way.

BUt to walk down Clifton Hill is not far. I'm not sure where the COmfort Inn is, but no matter where, it's a pleasant walk down to the river..

Niagara Falls, ON
Destination Expert
for Niagara Falls
Level Contributor
9,442 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: People Mover

The People Mover has a very basic route, back and forth on the Niagara Parkway/River Road from the Rapidsview parking lot south of the Falls, to Queenston Heights Park, about 15km north/downriver. It stops at every attraction along the route.

Hemet, California
Level Contributor
5,883 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: People Mover

Is there a actual list of attractions that someone could use in order to decide beforehand what they wish to see.

5. Re: People Mover

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2009, 02:18