We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel help!

Albany, NY
6 posts
Save Topic
hotel help!

We have a jacuzzi room reservation at the Howard Johnson Hotel by the Falls. I have not seen any reviews about this hotel posted on this site and it's making me quite nervous!! We leave next Friday, June 22 and I am thinking I should cancel these reservations and switch to one of the many hotels talked about on here. Can anyone give me honest reviews of this hotel please! I would much rather know what I'm expecting now instead of being disappointed when I arrive, especially since I'm planning it as a surprise weekend getaway! What do you think??

Level Contributor
2,033 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel help!

Riddy

The hotel www.hojobythefalls.com has TripAdvisor reviews posted at tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g154998-d188168…

The last 3 reviewers (Mar-May 2007) loved it

Sebewaing, Michigan
Level Contributor
382 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel help!

There is a brand new Country Inn and Suites on Victoria Avenue. They have whirlpool suites which looked reasonbly priced. We just stayed across the street at Hampton Inn last weekend, and this Country Inn looks very nice, plus close to Falls. Maybe check out their rates and amenities?? Don't know if they serve breakfast or charge for parking, just saw it there all empty-looking and wished I had known to check it out before we went. You can't beat "new" when it comes to a hotel, in my book. You might be able to be the first person to post a review!

3. Re: hotel help!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2009, 12:19