We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Hotel?

Which Niagara Falls hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Glouster, Ohio
Level Contributor
5 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Which Hotel?

After hours of looking for a value priced hotel that is centrally located, I have narrowed down our search to the Quality Hotel and Conference Center on Ferrry St. or the Days Inn on Centre St. After looking at reviews on Trip Advisor, I'm feeling a little sketchy on the Quality Hotel, however I have heard it has been completed remodeled when Quality took over (it was called Park Plaza Correct?). The pictures look beautiful on their website, but looks can be deceiving. Does anyone have any suggestions or has ever stayed at either? For the most part my husband and I will just be sleeping there, however I would still like a nice room to fall asleep in. Thanks in advance.

Niagara Falls, ON
Destination Expert
for Niagara Falls
Level Contributor
8,722 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which Hotel?

For location alone, I would pick the Days Inn. It is only a block from Clifton Hill, but still in a fairly quiet neighborhood.

The Quality is fine (and the area is safe despite being beside a strip club), but is an extra 1/2 mile away from things.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
85 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which Hotel?

Try the Travelodge Bonaventure. It is a very nice motel on Lundy's Lane. It has some rooms with three queen beds.

Glouster, Ohio
Level Contributor
5 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which Hotel?

Thanks! We would actually like to go back to the Travelodge Bonadventure (we stayed there the first time we went to NF) however, there are no rooms available for the time we would be traveling in late September. I was leaning more towards the Days Inn anyways due to the location and they have a fridge and microwave.

4. Re: Which Hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 21:18