We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which location should i board for Whirlpool Jet Boat

Which Niagara Falls hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Which location should i board for Whirlpool Jet Boat

I am planning for the jet ride but is not sure if i should board the boat at niagara lake or niagara glen. I will be there next month and will be driving from niagara falls. I understand that the glen is nearer but parking is very limited and most of the morning time slots are also taken up. Wherelse the lake one has more parking space and plenty of time slot available but the distance there is far. Can i know if the traffic is really bad during summer to niagara lake? How much traveling time and is it difficult to find get there.

Level Contributor
2,033 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which location should i board for Whirlpool Jet Boat

SP

Niagara Falls to Niagara on the Lake is a very scenic 20 minute drive. Very straightforward driving. Worth the trip!

Niagara Falls, ON
Destination Expert
for Niagara Falls
Level Contributor
8,541 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which location should i board for Whirlpool Jet Boat

The Jetboat doesn't actually leave from the glen. They provide a shuttle bus to pick you up there and take you to NOTL. This was done to provide people without a vehicle with a way to get to the Jetboat from a People Mover stop.

3. Re: Which location should i board for Whirlpool Jet Boat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2009, 02:16