We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Toronto Canada to Niagara Falls Ontario

California
3 posts
Save Topic
Toronto Canada to Niagara Falls Ontario

Planning a trip to Toronto & Niagara Falls. Any suggestions on hotels in Toronto and Niagara Falls Ontario? Should I rely on public transporation or rent a car? What form of transportation should I take from Toronto to Niagara Falls Ontario? And from Niagara Falls ON, to Buffalo NY airport?

Thanks.

Level Contributor
2,033 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Toronto Canada to Niagara Falls Ontario

TLOC

For hotels, you may wish to look at the "most popular"

tripadvisor.com/LocalMaps-g154998-Niagara_Fa…

tripadvisor.com/LocalMaps-g155019-Toronto-Ar…

In particular, I'd recommend the NFalls hotels on the Cdn side and the Toronto hotels closer to Lake Ontario

For transportation, a rental car will give you lots of flexibility. Use public transit within Toronto, but a Toronto car rental to NF and onto Buffalo. Some companies, such as Hertz, offer one way specials online from Toronto airport to Buffalo.

Oshawa, Canada
Level Contributor
238 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Toronto Canada to Niagara Falls Ontario

I agree with ABTraveller..... rent a car for the trip to Niagara Falls and Buffalo. It will be a lot easier than public transportation.

Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
411 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Toronto Canada to Niagara Falls Ontario

Rent the Car, you will be happy you did !!

4. Re: Toronto Canada to Niagara Falls Ontario

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 21:19