We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Courtyard Niagara Falls vs. Country Inn and Suites

North Attleboro...
Level Contributor
262 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Courtyard Niagara Falls vs. Country Inn and Suites

We're traveling to Niagara the last week in August. I'm torn between these two hotels (Courtyard Niagara Falls and Country Inn Suites). Both hotels seem very nice and are in similar locations. Reviews for both are fine. Someone mentioned that Country Inn is a little noisy (thin walls), but I think that is the case for many hotels. Country Inn includes breakfast and complimentary parking which is a huge plus and it is also more affordable than the Courtyard. Does anyone have additional information that can help me reach a decision?

Thanks,

Christine

Niagara Falls, ON
Destination Expert
for Niagara Falls
Level Contributor
9,126 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Courtyard Niagara Falls vs. Country Inn and Suites

Courtyard location is a little better, being between Clifton Hill and Fallsview area, but we're only talking about 3 blocks, so if a bit of extra walking for a lower cost isn't a problem, try Country Inn.

ohio
Level Contributor
154 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Courtyard Niagara Falls vs. Country Inn and Suites

Stayed at Courtyard last week. They do have a shuttle that loops around tourist area every 30 minutes(might be a fee without a package-check on that). Package I had included breakfast, but parking was $10 a day. But, we loved the place. Never been to the Country Inn though.

Ohio
Level Contributor
187 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Courtyard Niagara Falls vs. Country Inn and Suites

We stayed at Country Inn and Suites last summer. It was brand new. I always like a new hotel. I think I wrote a review. Don't know about Courtyard. I thought the food at Niagara was expensive, so the free bkfst was great.

Ohio
Level Contributor
36 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Courtyard Niagara Falls vs. Country Inn and Suites

We've stayed at both hotels. Country Inn last August and Courtyard last week. For the price I'd pick the Country Inn. It is a bit farther down but in the summer the walk isn't that bad and it is an easy walk to the falls. We didn't walk much from the Courtyard (kind of cold) but it is not a straight shot to the falls.

I'd pick the Country Inn. We only chose the Courtyard this time because of an awesome package price we got.

5. Re: Courtyard Niagara Falls vs. Country Inn and Suites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2009, 12:19