We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

If I don't buy people mover passes?

miami
Level Contributor
398 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
If I don't buy people mover passes?

I'm planning on spending two days in the falls area in June before heading towards Toronto. On the first day we will buy the Attraction Tickets on the US side, do all of those attactions, then cross the border and check into the Country Inn. That evening we will go to the Falls, Table Rock, Clifton Hill, etc.

The next day I would like to see more sights on the CA side. Can we walk to the Aero Car, Floral Clock, Brock's Monument, etc. Is it really far? We are two adults and two kids (9-12). I just want to leave the car parked at the that day to avoid parking fees.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
76,478 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: If I don't buy people mover passes?

Hi;

The Spanish Aero Car is approx. 2 miles north of your hotel.

The Floral Clock is approx. 3.6 miles north of the Spanish Aero Car.

Brock’s Monument is approx. ¾ of a mile north of the Floral Clock.

From your hotel to Brock's monument and back, with the stops along the way, is almost 13 miles.

Best Regards

Niagara falls,Canada
Level Contributor
688 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: If I don't buy people mover passes?

There is no charge to park at the Aero Car, Floral Clock or Brocks Monument.

London, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,361 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: If I don't buy people mover passes?

Use your car. The traffic in June is not that heavy, and as pointed out there is free parking at the listed attractions.

miami
Level Contributor
398 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: If I don't buy people mover passes?

Thanks for the help!! We definitely won't be walking that far. We'll just walk around the area in the morning and then drive to the other sights in the afternoon.

Any news on Niagara's Fury? What is it going to be and when it will open. I hope whatever it is opens before we get there.

Niagara Falls, ON
Destination Expert
for Niagara Falls
Level Contributor
9,366 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: If I don't buy people mover passes?

This local blog has soom speculative information about 'the Fury'.

accessniagara.com/blog/…

6. Re: If I don't buy people mover passes?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2009, 00:18