We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Keg Dress Code

West Orange, NJ
Level Contributor
39 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Keg Dress Code

My GF and I will be going to the Keg in the Embassy Suites next week for dinner and was wondering if jeans were acceptable? Anyone have any experience?

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
74,711 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Keg Dress Code

Hi;

No dress code. Most people dress "smart casual", but jeans are OK as well.

Best Regards

Pittsburgh, PA
Level Contributor
819 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Keg Dress Code

I have gone to the KEG serveral times with a polo shirt and nice shorts in the summer. No dress code.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
786 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Keg Dress Code

The Keg is a chain restaurant located in a tourist area. They are used to casual tourist attire. Quite frankly, even the Skylon tower allows jeans,etc. They won't turn you away. They know most tourists don't pack their Sunday best for a trip to Niagara Falls

Hamilton, Ohio
Level Contributor
299 posts
358 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Keg Dress Code

Their website says "Come as you are!"

5. Re: Keg Dress Code

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2009, 21:16