We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation at Niagara

Townsville...
Level Contributor
25 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Accommodation at Niagara

I need some assistance please, my husband, his brother and I will be travelling to Canada in mid 09 (a way off I know but I like to be organised). I was wondering if anyone could recommend reasonably priced accommodation on the Canadian side?

Level Contributor
2,033 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation at Niagara

Charlie

"Reasonably priced" can differ by individual perspective. Also, as you may have already read, Niagara prices can vary both by season and day of week.

I recommend the 'Find Hotels Travelers Trust' tool at tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g154998-Niagara_Falls…

Townsville...
Level Contributor
25 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation at Niagara

Dear ABtraveller

Thank you and I will definitely use the suggested tool. I appreciate your help.

Charlie

Hamilton, Ohio
Level Contributor
300 posts
364 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accommodation at Niagara

We got a great rate on the Imperial Hotel and suites on Hotwire for $54 a night and loved it. It is listed as a three star on Hotwire with the following amenities- Amenities:Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Laundry Facilities. Great location- close walk to everything and great area... Have fun

Townsville...
Level Contributor
25 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Accommodation at Niagara

Hello and thank you for that information. I can see I have a lot of research to do. Much appreciated.

Charlie

Townsville...
Level Contributor
25 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Accommodation at Niagara

Hello mws813

The Imperial looks great, I can currently get a room for around AUD$70, fingers crossed for this time next year.

One more question, my husband and I are non-smokers but the other traveller with us is, would you know if there are smoking rooms available? The site that I went to doesn't mention if there are smoking rooms.

Thanks again, Charlie

Hamilton, Ohio
Level Contributor
300 posts
364 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Accommodation at Niagara

I think there were smoking rooms available, but I do not know for sure as we do not smoke. Good Luck!

7. Re: Accommodation at Niagara

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2009, 04:20