We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Niagara in March

Toronto,On
3 posts
Save Topic
Niagara in March

Hi

I have gone to niagara falls many times but not once during the winter months. I am thinking about staying a night in march of this year most likly in my favourite hotel in niagara, the double tree. I was just wondering if i should spend most of my time relaxing in my hotel or if there are any family fun things to do.

Thanks

Canada Eh
Level Contributor
1,004 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Niagara in March

hi

we go twice every winter..we love the journey beneath falls,seeing the snow and ice on the falls themselves and taking drives towards fort erie...we also like the discounted hotel rooms.

Mentor,Ohio
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Niagara in March

We went in March of this year and it was a very nice time to travel to Niagara. The weather was not terrible although it did snow occasionally....added to the whole experience. Quite alot of things are open in March.My children,who are in their 20's, had a great time on Clifton Hill and riding the Ferris Wheel.

St. Catharines, Ont
Level Contributor
235 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Niagara in March

Pretty much everything you do in the Summer you can also do in March with the exception of the Maid of the Mist. March is VERY busy in Niagara due to March Break for the kids so there will be lots to do.

4. Re: Niagara in March

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2009, 10:20