We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Left Luggage?

London
Level Contributor
33 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Left Luggage?

Hi,

Can anyone tell me whether there are any left luggage facilities at either the train or bus station in Niagara Falls?

We're arriving from Toronto by train and are staying in Niagara on the Lake so looking for somewhere to leave our bags while we visit the falls!

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Toronto
Toronto
Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
2,033 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Left Luggage?

N25

I can only comment on the Niagara Falls Via station. Their website viarail.ca/train-stations/en-station-niagara… states "No lockers and no baggage storage."

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
11,462 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Left Luggage?

Lockers and storage areas seem to have gone the way of the Dodo bird in Canada, and I presume the States. They say it is a security issue.

Niagara Falls, ON
Destination Expert
for Niagara Falls
Level Contributor
9,616 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Left Luggage?

There are lockers at the bus terminal for luggage storage. This pic shows the lockers, so you can see the size: …wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Lockers_washrooms_a…

London
Level Contributor
33 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Left Luggage?

Fantastic! Thanks so much for your help!

5. Re: Left Luggage?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 06:19