We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need some answers

Hamilton
3 posts
Save Topic
Need some answers

Does anyone know where to get the attractions at a great cost and to be able to experience everything.

Warrel

Level Contributor
2,033 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need some answers

Warrel

The Niagara Parks pass is a good value: www.niagaraparks.com/nfgg/discountpass.php

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
13,856 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need some answers

Hi Warrel,

There sure are a lot of attractions, not sure I'd want to visit each and every one... my fill is reached shortly after 24 Hours in town.

Best of the Best though... Maid of the Mist - Journey Behind the Falls - JetBoats - Skywheel - Butterfly Conservatory - Illumination - Fireworks

I'd personally rather spend my money in Niagara-on-the-Lake having a great lunch and a bottle of wine, or perhaps a seat at the Shaw Theatre, than at another tacky tourist trap on Clifton Hill... but perhaps that is just me.

Cheers!

Wine-4-2

Hamilton
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Need some answers

Thanks Wine-4-2 for the info. Do you know where you can get the best price for ontario niagara falls attractions? I think I'll try what you stated. Do you know if there is any good fishing areas in or around the niagara?

Hamilton
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Need some answers

Thanks for all your information. Does anyone know anything about the fallsview plaza hotel and both marriots on the niagara? I understand the fallsview plaza was under renovation.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
13,856 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Need some answers

Hi Warrel,

From what I`ve read (not being a fishing person myself) the whole Niagara Region is a great spot to fish... from Lake Erie thru the Niagara River to Lake Ontario. There are also lots of creeks, streams, canals (old & new) as well as the River that flows thru the Peninsula.

I suggest you GOOGLE - Niagara Ontario Fishing - as it seems to bring up a lot of info (organized charters right thru to just spots to cast from on-shore).

Cheers!

Wine-4-2

6. Re: Need some answers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 December 2009, 06:20