We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

days inn near the falls question

philadelphia, pa
Level Contributor
394 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
days inn near the falls question

anyone stay here that can comment about this hotel? did you like or dislike it? was it convenient? could you see the falls from here?

thank you

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
75,731 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: days inn near the falls question

Hi bermudagalPa;

The Falls can not be seen from this hotel's location.

Best Regards

London, Canada
Level Contributor
2,234 posts
283 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: days inn near the falls question

Do they have free parking anyone know? Doesn't say on the website when i booked...

philadelphia, pa
Level Contributor
394 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: days inn near the falls question

anyone stay here recently? how was it?

London, Canada
Level Contributor
2,234 posts
283 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: days inn near the falls question

i'm staying this upcoming weekend, 2 nights, will let you know how it is after.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
681 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: days inn near the falls question

We stayed here for 2 nights last summer. Parking was free. It's a short walk down a hill to the falls. But, it's uphill to get back! We had no problems with the walk at all, I guess it depends on your fitness level/health. The hotel itself was fine. Nothing special. The free breakfast was not the greatest, but it was free. We got a good location, at a good price, and I would stay there again.

London, Canada
Level Contributor
2,234 posts
283 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: days inn near the falls question

just returned from staying there 3 days, was fine, convienient yes, see the falls? no.... I posted a full review that should be posted soon under the Hotels review... any other questions just ask...

7. Re: days inn near the falls question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 January 2010, 05:16