We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brasa restaurant in the hilton

Canada Eh
Level Contributor
1,004 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Brasa restaurant in the hilton

hi everyone

just wondering if anyone has tried it and what they thought of it?......we're also interested in macaroni's...located in the same hotel...

thanks

tracey

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
13,856 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Brasa restaurant in the hilton

Hi Traceylynne,

I haven't ate at either of these... and after reading their REVIEWS on TA, I'd definitely give them a pass (there are lots of great places to eat in the Niagara Region).

For the Record (TA Results as of today - Tuesday, February 16, 2010 just after 11:00 AM EST):

BRASA BRAZILIAN STEAKHOUSE & WINE BAR - Rated as # 58 out of 274 Restaurants listed for Niagara Falls. Has a 3 HOOTS TA SATISFACTION Rating (as determined by the Reviews & Surveys submitted by TA Travellers like yourself). There are 8 Reviews in Total (3 Excellents, 1 Very Good, 0 Average, 2 Poor and 2 Terrible). Last Review is dated January 21, 2010... and the most consistent issue seems to be service related.

ROMANO'S MACARONI GRILL - Rated as # 88 out of 274 Restaurants listed for Niagara Falls. Has a 3 HOOTS TA SATISFACTION Rating. There are 6 Reviews in Total (2 Excellents, 0 Very Good, 0 Average, 3 Poor and 1 Terrible). Last Review is dated December 16, 2009... and the most consistent issue seems to be service related.

Overall Niagara Falls has a reputation as being an expensive place to eat... but for the money there are certainly better places (at least 57 better places).

Cheers!

Wine-4-2

Canada Eh
Level Contributor
1,004 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Brasa restaurant in the hilton

darn we have a voucher for brasa.....and we loved the coppa....totally different dining experience....

Edited: 17 February 2010, 02:48
Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
378 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Brasa restaurant in the hilton

We wanted to try the restaurant last time we were at the Hilton. It looks really nice. But very pricey...I think it worked out to around $50 per person. I think you can eat very well for that much elsewhere that got better reviews. I was a little hesitant about trying it because it was so expensive and because I hadn't read anything very good about it. There is another Brazillian restaurant down the stree (Copocabana), I think it's a little cheaper there if you still want the experience. Reservations highly recommended though.

Canada Eh
Level Contributor
1,004 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Brasa restaurant in the hilton

thanks shopgirl...with our voucher its only $26.00pp.....so we'll give it a go....we really loved the copa and have heard thru some friends,that the brasa is Ok and they would go back again

Toronto ON
Level Contributor
671 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Brasa restaurant in the hilton

I ate at Brasa in the fall with a similar voucher. It is overpriced but with the voucher its not too bad.

We are foodies and we enjoyed the meal. Its not anything that is going to knock your socks off but it is an interesting concept and fun for something different.

Their buffet of salads and sides is quite bad, so choose carefully there. They offer about 12 different kinds of meats, some I liked, some not but its all you can eat so you can keep getting different ones. Do try the grilled pineapple, it is delicious!!

Canada Eh
Level Contributor
1,004 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Brasa restaurant in the hilton

thanks lizard1978....I'll report back....:)

7. Re: Brasa restaurant in the hilton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2010, 07:16