We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bi-Level (Loft) Suites or two room suites

Which Niagara Falls hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Bi-Level (Loft) Suites or two room suites

We are planning another trip to Niagara but want to get a bi-level(loft) suite or a 2 room suite this time around preferably in a 3* or better class hotel.

The ones I found so far:

1.) Renaissance Falls view - 2 room Jnr. Suites reasonably priced at $180 CA.

2.) Marriot Niagara Falls – Multiple options from $280 CA to $499 CA

3.) Sheraton on the Falls – does anyone know the price range? Their site is not clear on this.

4.) Sheraton Falls View – Multiple Options

Questions:

a.) Which Hotel offers the best service and rooms?

b.) Do they all have a shuttle to the Clifton Hills Area? Is it a free shuttle?

c.) Apart from SOTF do they all have unobstructed views of the falls?

It would be great if anyone could give me a comparison between the hotel suites.

Please offer any suggestions and pricing on the other hotel suites.

Atlanta
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bi-Level (Loft) Suites or two room suites

5.) Hitlon Niagara Falls - 2 room Family suite - $300 to $400 CA

6.) Embassy Suites - 2 or 3 Room suite - $300 to $430 CA

Canada Eh
Level Contributor
1,004 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bi-Level (Loft) Suites or two room suites

The Oakes has a two-level suite. Its on the top two floors of the Hotel.

www.niagarahospitalityhotels.com

I would personally call the hotel about packages, they have just revamped the web-site, and it doesn't show packages.

1-905-356-4514

Make sure you only inquire about the new tower

Premium rooms.

St. Catharines...
Level Contributor
967 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Bi-Level (Loft) Suites or two room suites

The bi-level suites at the Oakes aren't really that nice. The upstairs living room area doesn't even have a window, and the downstairs bedroom area(s) are just typically rooms with 2 double or queen beds. The bi-level suites at the Marriott, however, are absolutely beautiful. They have floor to ceiling windows (from the bottom floor to the top), a semi spiral staircase, a full living room area downstairs and an up stairs with a king bed/whirlpool, a bathroom on each floor. Both hotels have amazing views of Niagara Falls, and they both offer shuttle service to the Clifton Hill area (although you really don't need it - it's all walking distance) The Oakes I believe is a four star (in the tower section), where the Marriott is a four diamond (the only reason they're not five diamond is because they don't have 24hr room service).

I vote the Marriott. :)

St. Catharines...
Level Contributor
967 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Bi-Level (Loft) Suites or two room suites

PS: the bi-level suites at the Oakes aren't on the top floor- they're on floors 14/15 and the Marriott is 15/16

Lancashire
Level Contributor
42 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bi-Level (Loft) Suites or two room suites

Recently stayed at Shreaton on the Falls in a Bi-level suite. We ,loved it, very impressed! However, can't advise re the price as we stayed in the suite following a requst for an up-grade. (We paid just an extra 100 CD per night for the the suite for 4 of us - sorry for showing off!!) We found everyone at the hotel very helpful - I suggest you give them a call - and work on them for the right price!!

Lancashire
Level Contributor
42 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bi-Level (Loft) Suites or two room suites

In addition to previous reply - the suites are on the 22nd and 23rd floor - with MAGNIFICENT views!