We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Niagara freefall and interactive centre

Barrie
Level Contributor
4 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Niagara freefall and interactive centre

I went to the niagara freefall & interactive centre on the 8th of January. The only thing we did as a group was the laser ball. The website claims

"Lazerball is paintless paintball game which uses soft safe reusable foam balls"

Just as an info thing if your planning on going, the balls are not soft, they are not safe, they are reusable, and definatley not foam.

They are little rubber balls, similar to the rubber bouncy balls you used to get as a kid. They left welts all over our bodies, seriously they really really hurt.

It was still fun, because were all a little sick, but just be aware, its like getting hit with rubber bullets. They travel super fast and leave huge bruises and welts.

detroit
Destination Expert
for Niagara Falls
Level Contributor
5,645 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Niagara freefall and interactive centre

Some people do bruise easier than others. Clothing helps, jeans are better than dress pants.

I have to wounder if the cold weather might had harden up the balls. Niagara Falls is a summer place mostly. Where the balls were stored and since it was likely not too busy the balls might had been in a cool part of the building. If it was a hot 90 degrees and many people using them, perhaps the balls are a little softer when warm. Just a guess. I do know rubber gets harder as the temps go down.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
13,856 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Niagara freefall and interactive centre

Hi Billy1275,

Welcome to the NIAGARA FALLS TRAVEL FORUM.

And I see you are also new to the TA FORUMS... so a BIG Welcome Aboard as well !!

This is great info... unfortunately posting it in the FORUMS (which are primarily used for Travellers Questions) means that it will quickly be lost in the shuffle as new Questions / Topics appear on the FORUM (Older topics fall to the bottom).

The BEST place for this info is if you write a REVIEW for this Attraction... and then other Travellers will easily be able to find it and learn from your comments. REVIEWS literally live forever here on TA.

If you need help writing a REVIEW... consult either the TA HELP CENTRE... or the TA SUPPORT FORUM for more info.

Cheers!

Wine-4-2

Naples, New York
Level Contributor
349 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Niagara freefall and interactive centre

Hey Billy1275,

Glad you had fun on your trip to the falls! I really enjoyed your review of the Tropicana Inn on Lundy's Lane. I guess every type of lodging has it's purpose . LOL!

Barrie
Level Contributor
4 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Niagara freefall and interactive centre

Nope they were still squishy when your held them.. the issue was the velocity.. they were flying and flying fast!

Barrie
Level Contributor
4 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Niagara freefall and interactive centre

Hey thanks for the tip... I dont see that attraction listed anywhere though... thats why I listed it the way that I did... I figure if anyone is checking it that will at least come up. Do you know how to make it an attraction?

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
73,954 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Niagara freefall and interactive centre

Hi Billy1275;

For future reference, the Support Forum is available for general "How To" questions and assistance using the TripAdvisor site.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i12105-TripAdvi…

I would suggest visiting the Help Centre page “How to alert us of an attraction, restaurant or accommodation listing we don't have”. The last line on the page reads;

"To write a review or request a new listing, click here to get started." You need to click on the "click here" in blue text, on that page.

tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_alert_us_of_an_a…

Best Regards

Barrie
Level Contributor
4 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Niagara freefall and interactive centre

Thx!

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
73,954 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Niagara freefall and interactive centre

You're Welcome !

9. Re: Niagara freefall and interactive centre

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2012, 22:20