We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap(er) Places to eat in Niagara Falls

westland, michigan
Level Contributor
14 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Cheap(er) Places to eat in Niagara Falls

Me and my husband would LOVE to go back to Niagra Falls, (his b-day is coming up and would like to surprise him) but the food prices are just ridiculous!!!!! Does anyone know of a place to eat that is good and cheap??

Niagara Falls, ON
Destination Expert
for Niagara Falls
Level Contributor
8,909 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap(er) Places to eat in Niagara Falls

OK, now that we're on the right forum, I do agree that some restaurants here are outrageously expensive. Most of them are the U.S. chains (TGI Fridays, Applebee's, Denny's, Outback), but also many that strictly cater to the tourist business. Unfortunately, restaurant prices in Canada are generally higher than Americans are used to. On the other hand, there are many places in Niagara Falls that I, as a local, consider reasonably priced and eat at regularly:

Falls Manor, Johnny Rocco's, Flying Saucer, Swiss Chalet, Syndicate and Mick & Angelo's - all on Lundy's Lane

Betty's on Sodom Rd.

Kelsey's and Boston Pizza on Clifton Hill

Fine Kettle O'Fish and Pegasus on Portage Rd.

Canada Eh
Level Contributor
1,004 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheap(er) Places to eat in Niagara Falls

we really like zappi's and the flying saucer restaurants

westland, michigan
Level Contributor
14 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheap(er) Places to eat in Niagara Falls

Thanks, I looked a few of these up and they look pretty good, still a little pricey but considering you are in a touristy area its expected.

niagara falls
Level Contributor
523 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cheap(er) Places to eat in Niagara Falls

also, clancy's, chip n charlies and somebodies.......sort of the sports bar menu's

5. Re: Cheap(er) Places to eat in Niagara Falls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2012, 07:17