We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Public transport Niagara Falls to Buffalo Airport on 21 OCT?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
164 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Public transport Niagara Falls to Buffalo Airport on 21 OCT?

Does anyone know of public transport from Niagara Falls, Ontario to Buffalo Airport on 21 October - this appears to be outside summer services/schedules? Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Mentioned in this post
Ontario
Ontario
Canada
Newcastle Australia
Level Contributor
453 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Public transport Niagara Falls to Buffalo Airport on 21 OCT?

Hi bandlh - I will watch your post as we also need to get to Buffalo airport on the 21st Oct for our 10am flight back to New York. Then unfortunately flight home on the 22nd. We were contemplating walking across the bridge then catching a taxi which I believe would be about $70. I can't wait to start our trip on the 3rd of Sept, just hoping the weather is better than here. Though it couldn't be worse than here and Sydney this morning. (up early as I can't sleep for the wind and rain)

Mentioned in this post
New York
New York
United States
Niagara Falls, ON
Destination Expert
for Niagara Falls
Level Contributor
9,616 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Public transport Niagara Falls to Buffalo Airport on 21 OCT?

Coach Canada offers that service twice daily, leaving NF at 8:40am and 4:55pm and arriving at the airport at 9:55am and 6:25pm. Cost is $10.30 each one way. http://sales.coachcanada.com/index.php

If those times don't work, you can get a shuttle from your hotel to the airport for $80 (1-3 people). http://www.jewelofniagara.com/transportation/

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
164 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Public transport Niagara Falls to Buffalo Airport on 21 OCT?

Thanks very much for the info 'Fallsdude' ...nthat's another little part of ours, and 'Imagine2's 'trip puzzle' solved! Thanks again, Cheers.

Alabama
Level Contributor
45 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Public transport Niagara Falls to Buffalo Airport on 21 OCT?

Hi

I have been researching the same transportation for an August trip for a few months now. I gave up. The taxis are 60-$70.00 each way. I found a place called A Touch Of Class from the Buffalo Airport people (web site listed on the airport site). They pick you up at the airport, take you to your hotel and pick you back up when you are leaving and take you back to the airport. Cost is 75.00 each way and it is for 1-4 people in a town car. They don't charge per person. That is what I chose and decided to just let them do the transportation and worry no more about it.

5. Re: Public transport Niagara Falls to Buffalo Airport on 21 OCT?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 00:20