We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coupon Booklets

Saxonburg, PA
Level Contributor
755 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Coupon Booklets

Having traveled to the Myrtle Beach area several times they always had all kinds of coupon booklets available for discounts on everything from dining and shopping to attractions. Books like Sunny Days or Monster Coupons.

Are there any booklets like this in Niagara Falls, and if so is there anyone that would be willing to send them to me if I provided a self addressed postage paid envelope to send them to me? I really like to be prepared with everything I possibly can before our trip in June and have an idea of what we're doing and how much money we'll need.

Thanks,

Ron

Saxonburg, PA

If you can help and are willing to do this for me we can make arrangements for exchanging information.

Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
917 posts
189 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coupon Booklets

Ron here's a site where you can print out your own coupons:

http://www.cliftonhillresorts.com/coupons/

Saxonburg, PA
Level Contributor
755 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coupon Booklets

Thanks. I did see those and they are helpful. I was just wondering if there were coupon booklets like they have at the beach areas.

Ron

Saxonburg, PA

Carmel, Indiana
Level Contributor
119 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Coupon Booklets

Hi Ron,

I received several brochures and coupons by mailing a large, postage-paid, self-addressed envelope to Niagara Falls Tourism. I included a letter explaining when we were visiting, and requested they send as many coupons, etc. as they thought the postage would cover. A couple of weeks later, my envelope was returned full of info, with "hard copies" of the coupons you can download off the internet, as well as several brochures we reviewed as a family. Holding the info in your hands beats an internet site, in my opinion. Here's their address if you're interested:

Niagara Falls Tourism

5515 Stanley Avenue

Niagara Falls, Ontario

Canada

L2G 3X4

If anyone has additional tips to share, that would be great!

Kristy

Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
917 posts
189 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Coupon Booklets

And don't worry about expiry dates on the coupons; it is about a 100% bet that your hotel in Niagara Falls will have racks of the most recent coupon books in the lobby.

Saxonburg, PA
Level Contributor
755 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Coupon Booklets

Thanks everyone for your help. I'll get my envelope ready and send it out!

Ron

Saxonburg, PA

Get answers to your questions about Niagara Falls
Recent Conversations