We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Niagara Falls to Kissing Bridge

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Niagara Falls to Kissing Bridge

I don't want to drive in the snow. Is there any trains or buses that will take me to Kissing bridge? and where is the closest accomodation to the ski fields? Can you hire ski attire, as we are Aussie travellers and can't fit ski clothes in luggage. Thank you.

SE Ontario
Level Contributor
18,683 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Niagara Falls to Kissing Bridge

You've posted in the Niagara Falls CANADA forum. You might receive better info on the Niagara Falls USA forum, as Kissing Bridge is a ski resort in the United States.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g48261-i182-Niagar…

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
23 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Niagara Falls to Kissing Bridge

Depending on when you will be arriving there is no snow from April-Nov. Kissing Bridge is in the USA so you would probably have to rent a vehicle. Probably around an hour drive. Elicottville is also another great skiing place close by.

3. Re: Niagara Falls to Kissing Bridge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 13:41
Get answers to your questions about Niagara Falls