We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Diplomat Inn

Uniontown, PA
Level Contributor
127 posts
Save Topic
The Diplomat Inn

Has anyone ever stayed at The Diplomat Inn? Rants...Raves? Thanks for any info!

St. Catharines
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Diplomat Inn

Don't recommend. In that range I'd stay at the Clarion or the Best Western Cairn Croft. Might be a couple more bucks but better. Also try the Double Tree, it's a newer property and trying to gain some market share in the area. They offered some great deals last year.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
786 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Diplomat Inn

depending on when you're going, you can get good deals and 2 night-meal inclusive packages at many chain hotels if you call around, or check websites

St. Catharines...
Level Contributor
967 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: The Diplomat Inn

Try giving the Courtyard Marriott a call- they offer two night package deals, and they're right off of Clifton Hill so you're walking distance to everything. This time of year it shouldn't be too expensive. And its definitely newer, nicer, and better loved with the regulars ;)

Canada Eh
Level Contributor
1,004 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Diplomat Inn

I agree with polywog , the courtyard is a great hotel.

www.nfcourtyard.com

Jersey, United...
Level Contributor
5,764 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The Diplomat Inn

If you stay there and tip the chamber maids, tip them directly don't leave the tip on the side. My mom worked there years back and the owner used to go in the rooms before my mom and take the tips. And keep to books, one under the counter and one for tax purposes!!

Get answers to your questions about Niagara Falls