Hi - We're an adult couple with no children planning to go to Niagara Falls June 6th. This is to celebrate my finally getting my degree (after 30 years of on-and-off schooling). Woo-hoo!
1) 2 or 3 nights? My husband isn't much of the wandering/walking type - he'll want a casino, so part of our time will be at one of those.
2) I keep looking for something else he'd like to do - he's into history, so anything pertaining to that he'd like to see.
2) Which hotel? It doesn't matter if it has a casino or not, what matters to me is the view. I want a 'room with a view.' But which hotel? It's so confusing---this one has a view of American falls, that one has a view of Canadian falls, oh--but that one has a great light show, and oh-the fireworks on Friday night! yikes...
I want to wake up and see beauty, and if we can also see it at night from our room, that would be over-the-top fantastic.
3) I seem to be leaning towards the Embassy, yet I see it ranks pretty low in the rankings --- I mean Hampton Inn ranks #3 and it doesn't have any view of the falls as far as I know. So this is so confusing....
4) I checked travelzoo and travel alerts and couldn't find any deals for hotels there - any other suggestions for a deal?
Help us! Thanks :)