We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From niagara falls to buffalo airport.

Which Niagara Falls hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
43 posts
139 reviews
Save Topic
From niagara falls to buffalo airport.

I would like to know how much time should I allow (in total) to travel from niagara falls to buffalo airport, with a noon flight to catch to new York. I will be staying Hilton niagara falls hotel in mid october and will be travel by coach or airport shuttle. Are there any suggestions which mode is better as well? Thanks

Aschaffenburg
Level Contributor
115 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: From niagara falls to buffalo airport.

I´ve just booked a shuttle (Jewel of Niagara), for my New York flight from Buffalo at 11:30 AM

Their suggestion is to pick me up at 7:30 AM at the hotel (Canadian side).

They know that I´ll cross the US border the first time for this trip, so 4 hours should also be a good number for you to get there without hassles.

Niagara Falls, ON
Destination Expert
for Niagara Falls
Level Contributor
8,804 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: From niagara falls to buffalo airport.

If you are entering the U.S. for the first time on this trip, you will be required to obtain an I94W Visa Waiver at the border. This entails filling in a form, being fingerprinted & photographed and paying $6. It should take about 1/2 hour.

A less expensive way to get to the airport, other than a shuttle, is by bus. Greyhound has 3 buses daily from NF, at 7:20am, 10:50am and 3:25pm, for $10-$15. https:/…step1.aspx

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
43 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: From niagara falls to buffalo airport.

Thanks for the useful information. I am transiting in Chicago on way to Quebec City for a conference before my trip to Niagara Falls. Does that mean I will do the necessary immigration procedures there?

I am also looking at ways of getting from Toronto airport to the falls. Seems like the best option is the niagara air shuttle.

Niagara Falls, ON
Destination Expert
for Niagara Falls
Level Contributor
8,804 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: From niagara falls to buffalo airport.

Since you are arriving in the U.S., and coming to Canada as a side trip, you will NOT have to obtain the I94W again when returning to the U.S.

Check out Jewel of Niagara shuttle - might be a little cheaper. http://www.jewelofniagara.com/transportation/

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
43 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: From niagara falls to buffalo airport.

Thanks for the link! Really looking forward to the trip!

6. Re: From niagara falls to buffalo airport.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 20:18