We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Scheduling

Which Niagara Falls hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Tennessee
Level Contributor
42 posts
67 reviews
Save Topic
Scheduling

My family is coming to Niagara in October. We are staying on the Canadian side, We will arrive around 7-8 pm and then stay 3 nights leaving pretty early the last day. That gives us a full two days plus a couple of hours the night we arrive. I would like to do all the activities on the Adventure Pass, plus go across to see the US side and also drive up to Niagara on the Lake to see the fall foil age and stopping to take pictures here and there. Will it be possible to accomplish all of this? When we go over to US side we will not be doing any of the attractions except viewing the falls, walking around, and riding the trolley. I feel a few hours will be all we will need there.

NIagara Falls...
Level Contributor
815 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Scheduling

Yes, very do-able. No worries.

Tennessee
Level Contributor
42 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Scheduling

Thanks!

3. Re: Scheduling

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2013, 07:16