We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anniversary dinner

N Dartmouth MA
Level Contributor
1,815 posts
83 reviews
Save Topic
Anniversary dinner

My husband and I are visiting NF for our anniversary in mid October. I'm looking for nice, romantic restaurant. Any suggestions? We like any kind of food. Would like to keep it around 50.00 pp. Thanks

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,154 posts
769 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anniversary dinner

There's The Keg steakhouse, excellent steak and service, in your budget provided that not too much booze is consumed....

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
2,564 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anniversary dinner

I'd say zero alcohol to get under $50 at The Keg....you'd probably want to share an appetizer and skip the dessert too. It's a great place but you're going to have to cut some items to get your meals for what you want to spend......and don't forget about the tip. Up your budget a little (since it is your anniversary) and you'll have a nice evening out.

N Dartmouth MA
Level Contributor
1,815 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anniversary dinner

Zero alcohol is definitely not an option. I can up my budget and I'd welcome any suggestion. I can always check them out online once I have some names. Thanks

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
1,428 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anniversary dinner

If you plan to up your budget then my advice is AG. Best in NF and not over the top expensive. Check the reviews.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
27,585 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anniversary dinner

If you like classic Italian food, try Casa D'Oro, on Victoria Avenue...............YUMM!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,154 posts
769 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anniversary dinner

Brasa Brazillian Steakhouse is 39.95 Sunday through Thursday and 45.95 Friday and Saturday, AYCE, must be a meat lover, obviously booze is more....

N Dartmouth MA
Level Contributor
1,815 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Anniversary dinner

Beermonger, is AG short for something else?

gxp
Niagara
Level Contributor
2,391 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Anniversary dinner

AG is at the Sterling Inn & Spa

tripadvisor.ca/Restaurant_Review-g154998-d11…

N Dartmouth MA
Level Contributor
1,815 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Anniversary dinner

Okay thanks. I just made a reservation for The Keg. It looks really nice. I might try Casa d'Oro. That looks really good too. Let me go check out AG at the Sterling Inn and Spa.

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
2,564 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Anniversary dinner

You made a very good choice. The steaks are fantastic. With a glass or two of wine, a salad, an entree and a coffee you're looking at about $140 with tip. Happy Anniversary!