We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to eat and more... No fast food places please.

Which Niagara Falls hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York, NY
Level Contributor
205 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Where to eat and more... No fast food places please.

I'm leaving for NF tomorrow. I'll get there very early and need advise on good places to eat breakfast and lunch near the Sheraton at the Falls. Also, please advise about what to do on a Sunday -- it's my only free day; the rest would be just work...

Thanks so much.

MaLu

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
27,110 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to eat and more... No fast food places please.

The Syndicate restaurant gets good reviews/recommendations...........how close to your hotel do these restos have to be..............do you have a vehicle or taking public transport?

New York, NY
Level Contributor
205 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to eat and more... No fast food places please.

No, I will not have a car. Walking distance preferable but I can take cabs for short distances.

Thanks again,

MaLu

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
72,539 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to eat and more... No fast food places please.

Hi MaLu;

For breakfast, the Flying Saucer gets great comments on this forum.

tripadvisor.ca/Restaurant_Review-g154998-d70…

http://www.flyingsaucerrestaurant.ca/

You would need to take a taxi to get to / from your hotel.

Best Regards

Niagara Falls, ON
Destination Expert
for Niagara Falls
Level Contributor
8,814 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to eat and more... No fast food places please.

Tim Hortons on Clifton Hill is a good place for a quick,cheap breakfast or lunch. Other options: Boston Pizza, Ruby Tuesdays or Kelseys, all on Clifton Hill also or Hard Rock Cafe on Falls Ave.

Things to do - Maid of the Mist, Journey Behind the Falls, Skywheel. Or check out the finish line of the Niagara Marathon at Table Rock. It's the only marathon in the world that starts in one country (Buffalo) and ends in another.

5. Re: Where to eat and more... No fast food places please.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2013, 10:16