We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Outlet Malls in Niagara

Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Outlet Malls in Niagara

Is there any outlet malls in the Niagara region, if so what stores are there? We will be staying at the Marriott but will have a car.

Thanks

Ont
Level Contributor
477 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Outlet Malls in Niagara

http://www.canadaoneoutlets.com/Stores/

this is the outlet mall in Niagara, not far from Clifton Hill but good to have a car to get there, it would be a hike to walk there.

Carmel, Indiana
Level Contributor
119 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Outlet Malls in Niagara

Speaking of Canada One, does anyone have an opinion of the Roots store there? My daughter is dying to go.

htm
St. Catharines...
Level Contributor
243 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Outlet Malls in Niagara

I would defenately drive there, that's quite the walk.

Most stores are brand named stores you won't find in your average Canadian city. Tommy, Parasuco, Nike, etc.

And I thought outlet stores were supposed to be cheap??? You really need to dig at most of these stores to find good deals, imo.

Canada Eh
Level Contributor
1,004 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Outlet Malls in Niagara

We went there about 2 years ago.....we didn't care for it at all....The prices were not that much cheaper..the shoes were last years models...If

your looking for shoes..try the Niagara Shoe Outlet on Vidtoria Ave...

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Tokyo
Level Contributor
24,046 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Outlet Malls in Niagara

>> opinion of the Roots store there

Not very good. products from seasonS ago.

Scotland
Level Contributor
114 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Outlet Malls in Niagara

Hi,

My partner and I went to Canada one a few years back and it was OK for a look - spend an hour or so easy.

I do believe that there is an outlet mall / regular mall over the border in the states which is where I am going to go next time.

Hope this helps.

Anything else please just ask.

S

Scotland
Level Contributor
114 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Outlet Malls in Niagara

Hi,

My partner and I went to Canada one a few years back and it was OK for a look - spend an hour or so easy.

I do believe that there is an outlet mall / regular mall over the border in the states which is where I am going to go next time.

Hope this helps.

Anything else please just ask.

S

Get answers to your questions about Niagara Falls
Recent Conversations