We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

VRBO for Niagara area

Which Niagara Falls hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
NYC suburbs
Level Contributor
39 posts
79 reviews
Save Topic
VRBO for Niagara area

I need some help...

I'm planning a 4-6 day visit in August with 2 kids (12, 10). Obviously, we want to visit the falls , and I'm not sure what else (but I'll use the things to do tab). Anyway, I was thinking of renting through VRBO, but I know nothing of Ontario geography. Can someone help steer me in the direction of locations I should consider? I assume I'll want to stay near the falls???

www.vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/canada/ontario

Niagara Falls, ON
Destination Expert
for Niagara Falls
Level Contributor
8,724 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: VRBO for Niagara area

glenwood96,

Naturally you would look at the Niagara Falls tab, but even some of those aren't actually IN the city, or are not close to the Falls or a WEGO route. If you want to pick out some prospective ones and either list them here or PM me. I can tell you which ones have good locations.

jamesville ny
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers
Level Contributor
5,586 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: VRBO for Niagara area

I was just looking at VRBO, I would stay in Niagara Falls, the Presidential condo looks great.

3. Re: VRBO for Niagara area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2014, 06:17