We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cave of the winds vs. Journey

Nyc
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
cave of the winds vs. Journey

If you time to do only one which is better, Cave of the Winds or Jouney behind the Falls

Level Contributor
2,033 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cave of the winds vs. Journey

Cave of the Winds is better (U.S. side). That topic pops up on the U.S. discussion board more often e.g. tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g48261-i182-k51393…

_Aquarium_of_Niagara-l3060588-Niagara_Falls_New_York.html#3060588

Rochester, NY
Level Contributor
452 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cave of the winds vs. Journey

Hands down, Cave of the Winds.

Buffalo
Level Contributor
563 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cave of the winds vs. Journey

cave of the winds, make sure you buy tickets in advance

Nyc
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cave of the winds vs. Journey

do you know where I can buy them online?

Nyc
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: cave of the winds vs. Journey

do you know where I can buy them online?

Ottawa, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,382 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: cave of the winds vs. Journey

I wouldn't buy them online, I'd just go to the booth and purchase them now, it shouldn't take you long to purchase them...

Pibb,

Lancs
Level Contributor
19 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: cave of the winds vs. Journey

Cave of the winds any day, no comparison.

Raleigh, NC
Level Contributor
258 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: cave of the winds vs. Journey

Hi badatz, we had the same question before our trip, but we decided to do Cave of the Winds....and we definitely did not regret our decision. It was the first thing we did, and after doing it, we decided even if we had time, we were not going to do journey behind the falls, because we didn't think it would compare, so we would have been dissapointed. I'm going to post a reveiw, with a couple pics when I get a chance, and you can actually see how close the boardwalk thing is to the falls!

Buffalo
Level Contributor
462 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: cave of the winds vs. Journey

Cave of the winds..wins.

Take a look at the Passport price for the American side-it includes Cave, Maid of the Mist, Aquarium, Gorge adventure and the Trolley for the whole day-

It may be worth buying both passes as you can pick and choose on the CDN pass and that includes the Spanish Aero car-and the Butterfly museum-and the People Mover for the whole day.

10. Re: cave of the winds vs. Journey

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2009, 10:38