We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Non expensive niagara falls ontario accomm with stove

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Non expensive niagara falls ontario accomm with stove

We grandparents want to holiday with kids and 3 young grandchildren on Canadian side of Niagara falls. Family has very strict dietary and hygiene needs so a stove is highest priority - health reasons. Anyone know of nice, clean, safe, but non expensive (say up to about 450 per night for all 7 of us) accommodation that has a stove and is within walking distance of the main attractions? A communal stove could work, if the place was pedantic for cleanliness. Appreciate ideas. Not going until 2014 so lots of time to research. Keeping fingers crossed that there is something out there...

Thanks

Pam B

detroit
Destination Expert
for Niagara Falls
Level Contributor
6,098 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Non expensive niagara falls ontario accomm with stove

If up to $450 a night, you should get 2 hotel rooms for 7 people or even rent a house.

I don't know of any hotels that have a kitchen-stove unless some of the fancy hotel suites offer them ?

Ontario
Level Contributor
999 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Non expensive niagara falls ontario accomm with stove

I would suggest that you rent an apartment or house- flipkey.com vrbo.com and airbnb.com are good places to look. I also know of a property management company in Niagara with several properties that might work for you www.homeawaystays.com If I recall correctly, the have some detached homes plus some apartments

Level Contributor
117 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Non expensive niagara falls ontario accomm with stove

Blue Moon Motel 8445 Lundys Lane Niagara Falls has room with a stove. But for 7 people, ??

tripadvisor.ca/Hotel_Review-g154998-d252830-…

Keep in mind it is a Motel, so no interior hallways.

Good luck

Mentioned in this post
Blue Moon Motel
Blue Moon Motel
314 Reviews
Niagara Falls, Canada
Niagara Falls
Niagara Falls
26,852 Reviews
Niagara Falls, Canada
4. Re: Non expensive niagara falls ontario accomm with stove

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2014, 05:17