We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hilton Jacuzzi

Brooklyn, New York...
2 posts
Save Topic
Hilton Jacuzzi

I booked the Hilton Niagara falls king Jacuzzi studio can anyone tell me if the Jacuzzi is comfortable big for two persons and some more experiences about this room

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
2,564 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hilton Jacuzzi

Why don't you check out the tripadvisor reviews. You've got 266 opinions to sift through if you wish.

The problem with reading reviews (or asking people's thoughts) is that you're always going to get conflicting opinions. Some will love it, others will hate it and others will be somewhere in the middle.

I've never stayed there but if nobody here can answer you jacuzzi question I suggest you email the hotel or call them on their toll-free number and ask if two people can fit. Have a nice stay in Da Falls.

Brooklyn, New York...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hilton Jacuzzi

I did contact them by email they replied that it's snugy for two over the phone she said it's definitely big enough so I wanna hear an opinion from someone'S experience

3. Re: Hilton Jacuzzi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 July 2014, 06:19