We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Restaurant with Best View

Which Niagara Falls hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Largo, Florida
Level Contributor
14 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Best Restaurant with Best View

Ok, one night, mid week. Willing to spend beyond the budget. First consideration is best view of the falls. Second consideration is food. Considering the Keg, Pinnacle, Watermark, etc. Anyone have ideas? We are staying at the Holiday Inn at the Falls so anything in that area. But we will have Wego passes too. Please help.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,154 posts
766 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Restaurant with Best View

All three are so compelling! The Keg is for the Steak lover and the view is awesome. I'd wait to hear from others, but depending on your personal culinary likes and dislikes, it seems that either the Keg or the Watermark...

Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Chattanooga, Blowing Rock, North Carolina Mountains
Level Contributor
7,373 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Restaurant with Best View

The Keg, if you get the right table!

Largo, Florida
Level Contributor
14 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Restaurant with Best View

Thank you ! Open to more ideas. Thanks!

Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Chattanooga, Blowing Rock, North Carolina Mountains
Level Contributor
7,373 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Restaurant with Best View

I would skip the view, it will get dark earlier. Enjoy the view during the day and have dinner, with reservations, at The Syndicate. Should be on budget and excellent.

Have a drink at the Keg!

Chicago
Level Contributor
3,115 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Restaurant with Best View

If you want dinner with a view, then have your view! As much of an advocate as I am for the Syndicate, it has zero view. And as far as it getting dark, the falls are lit up very nicely, and the evening view is quite nice.

Largo, Florida
Level Contributor
14 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Restaurant with Best View

Thanks, I am with you Sam! Give me the view, at least one night! I know I will pay for it but heck, I probably won't ever do it again. So best view please? Thx.

Chicago
Level Contributor
3,115 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Restaurant with Best View

The vast majority of people here swear by The Keg steakhouse. I haven't been there, but I check out the menu online and it looks like regular mid-range steakhouse fare, and the reviews are pretty good.

My wife and I ate at Terrapin Grille inside the Marriott Spa Hotel and enjoyed it. The food is actually pretty good, and the view is quite nice but it's only on like the 4th floor. We had free breakfast there and several $40 dinner vouchers so that my sway my opinion though :)

Naples, New York
Level Contributor
349 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best Restaurant with Best View

The Pinnacle Restaurant at the Tower Hotel has the best unobstructed view provided you get a table by the windows. It has also been getting really good reviews lately and would be my recommendation for a romantic couples dinner...

tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g154998-d7…

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
1,383 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best Restaurant with Best View

If the view isn't necessary then the obvious choice is AG.

Chicago
Level Contributor
3,115 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best Restaurant with Best View

I think it's been made clear that the view is a key priority, hence the name of the title was "best restaurant with best view" not "with best food".

The skylon tower also has the revolving restaurant on top, but by all accounts the food isn't great, and you can just pay to go up and walk around separately.