We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

making our way to Niagara

Doncaster East...
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Topic
making our way to Niagara

hi so i have finally worked out my plans and will be flying into buff airport from las vegas i then want to make my way to the Canada side of the falls but as a experience i want to walk acroos rainbow bridge and stay in the Canada side so

1. how do i get from airport to us side of falls?

2.can i easily walk across the bridge/boarder with my lugguge (2 suitcases)?

3.best place to stay on the canada side?

thanks

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
27,291 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: making our way to Niagara

lolly.................as your query is quite popular, Trip Advisor Destination Experts have created a section of "Top Questions"...see the right side of this screen and scroll up to find out more......look especially at point #2....

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,154 posts
767 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: making our way to Niagara

Best place to stay? What do you plan on doing while in NF? Your budget? When do you plan on coming to NF??

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
2,564 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: making our way to Niagara

1- taxi or shuttle. Why don't you have them drive you straight to your hotel instead of walking? They will do that you know.

2. you certainly can. You will need a valid passport to get back into the US.

3 . staying on the top floor of any of the luxury hotels situated next to the Falls would be my choice for best place to stay.

Niagara Falls, ON
Destination Expert
for Niagara Falls
Level Contributor
8,902 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: making our way to Niagara

" 2. can i easily walk across the bridge/boarder with my lugguge (2 suitcases)? "

There are turnstile barriers at each end of the bridge, so it might be a struggle getting yourself and 2 suitcases through them. I'd just get to the hotel direct from the airport, and then walk across the bridge at your leisure. As an Australian citizen who has already been in the U.S., you will already have all the documentation required to cross the border either way.

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
2,564 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: making our way to Niagara

Pardon...in regards to question #2 I thought our OP was American.

gxp
Niagara
Level Contributor
2,304 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: making our way to Niagara

Profile says OP from Australia.

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
2,564 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: making our way to Niagara

Really? Thanks for pointing that out.

8. Re: making our way to Niagara

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2014, 06:20