I will be flying in to buffalo. Will be there on 22 nov (fri) late evening. Plan to rent a car from the airport. I will visit the niagara fashion outlet before heading to accommodation if there is time.
I will have one full day exploring the falls. Is one day sufficient? I plan stay on US sides and walk from US to the Canada side.
A few questions:
1) I'm a Singapore citizen. What documents do I need and how much does it cost?
2) when I get over to the Canada side what can I do for the day?
3) are any of the attractions open during that period?
4) I believe there are light ups at night? Should I view this from the US or Canada side?
5) what time should I start heading back to US side?
Appreciate any help :)