We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1 night stay Niagara Falls

Toronto
Level Contributor
42 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
1 night stay Niagara Falls

We are a family of 4, one 4 year old and one 10 month old. We are planning on going July 22-July 23. We are going to Marineland Saturday all day and then go see Niagara Falls Sunday, we need to stay at a hotel/inn/motel that is FIRST: Cheap or reasonable, hopefully with free breakfast.. SECOND: Close to major attractions, kid friendly, because we have the kids and a stroller and a wagon. Please help!

Any travelling tips,suggestions..please let me know!

Also..if you know any vegetarian restaurants at NF, that would just be perfect!!

St. Catharines...
Level Contributor
967 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: 1 night stay Niagara Falls

Hampton Inn At the Falls on Victoria Avenue at the top of Clifton Hill. :)

Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
917 posts
188 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 1 night stay Niagara Falls

Comfort Inn Clifton Hill

Washington DC
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 1 night stay Niagara Falls

We were there last week. Stayed at Hampton Inn next to Buddhist Temple. Very reasonably priced, excellent service, offering free breakfast and free shuttle (running every hour) to the Falls.

Vegetarian restaurants: there are two in Clifton Hill area serving Indian food offering both vegetarian and non vegetarian choices. Run on the mill type of quality. Did not explore any other.

Toronto
Level Contributor
42 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 1 night stay Niagara Falls

Thanks for all the suggestions. We have made reservations at Travelodge Clifton Hill based on the reviews on this site. I hope we will have a great time. Thanks for all the suggestions. Still waiting on the vegetarian restaurants though..Please let me know!

Buffalo
Level Contributor
563 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 1 night stay Niagara Falls

i second comfort inn or quality inn

anyplace on or on top of clifton hill is a great base if you have kids

ottawa
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: 1 night stay Niagara Falls

Any experience with Best Western Fireside Hotels (1-877-661-7032) for very good prices

North Bay
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: 1 night stay Niagara Falls

I would recommend Gretna Green B & B,the breakfasts are amazing!!!,and they accept children

8. Re: 1 night stay Niagara Falls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2009, 02:20
Get answers to your questions about Niagara Falls