We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Niagara Falls from Montreal

Montreal, Canada
1 post
Save Topic
Niagara Falls from Montreal

Hi, I am in Montreal and I want to visit Niagara Falls. The time which I have is between Saturday morning to Sunday afternoon. Please give me a guideline.

Tahir

SE Ontario
Level Contributor
19,164 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Niagara Falls from Montreal

Niagara Falls is 670km from Montreal - approximately a 7 hour trip when driving - longer if by train or bus. No direct, non-stop bus or train routes.

You could fly from Montreal to Toronto, and then rent a car, or take some form of public transport from Toronto.

Unrealistic in the time frame you have.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
73,926 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Niagara Falls from Montreal

Welcome to TripAdvisor, Tahir;

You don't say how you are getting from one city to another.

Niagara Falls is approx. 420 miles / 676 km from Niagara Falls. You will spend a good part of day one travelling to the Falls, and a good part of day two, travelling back to Montreal.

If driving, you're looking at approx. 7 - 7.5 hours of non-stop driving. You will need to factor in additional time for traffic, breaks, etc.

If your not driving, please advise which mode of transportation you plan to use.

Best Regards

3. Re: Niagara Falls from Montreal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 April 2015, 06:15