We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One week in Canada

2 posts
Save Topic
One week in Canada

We are going to Niagara Falls for one day of it. What other places in Canada are do-able for the rest of the week? Is Montreal and/or Quebec too far to fit into this?

SE Ontario
Level Contributor
21,437 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: One week in Canada

When are you coming, where are you coming from, how are you getting here and how plan to travel around. What are your interests, what do you want to see, have you ever read a travel book on Canada and looked at a map?

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
62,298 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: One week in Canada

Excellent, essential questions, phpr!

2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: One week in Canada

Coming from California...first week of Oct...flying into Toronto and planning to rent a car. I would really like to see Montreal and Quebec but I think driving distances are long...that's why I'm wondering if it is possible to do all three in one week.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
76,396 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: One week in Canada

Welcome to TripAdvisor, Gilda;

From Toronto...

Montreal is approx. 340 miles / 545 km, about a 6 hour drive.

Quebec City is approx. 496 miles / 799 km about an 8 hour drive.

Quebec City should be a 3-5 day stay, Montreal 2-3 days.

Toronto is Canada’s largest city, 4th largest in North America after Mexico City, New York, & Los Angeles. You could spend an entire week in Toronto and still have plenty to see and do !

Best Regards

Edited: 06 May 2014, 22:22
5. Re: One week in Canada

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 May 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Niagara Falls
Recent Conversations