We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Niagara Adventure Tours

Old Bridge, New...
Level Contributor
806 posts
105 reviews
Save Topic
Niagara Adventure Tours

I am thinking of booking a tour with this company to NOTL, including a winery stop and a tour of Welland Canal. I thought this might be a little easier than driving ourselves.

Has anyone had any experience with this tour company? Are they on time and reliable?

Old Bridge, New...
Level Contributor
806 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Niagara Adventure Tours

Anyone?

Niagara Falls, ON
Destination Expert
for Niagara Falls
Level Contributor
8,893 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Niagara Adventure Tours

I can only tell you that this company has been operating for decades, so they must be doing something right.

Old Bridge, New...
Level Contributor
806 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Niagara Adventure Tours

Thanks for your response.

Old Bridge, New...
Level Contributor
806 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Niagara Adventure Tours

Well, I have had atour booked with them for next Saturday for several weeks. I just got an e mail that due to unforseen circumstances they are cancelling my tour. Now I have to search for aomething else.

Anyone have any tour information tht will pick me up at my hotel, tour a winery or two and give some free time at Niagara on the Lake?

5. Re: Niagara Adventure Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2015, 05:15