We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BIrd Kingdom special

Which Niagara Falls hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Tariffville...
Level Contributor
37 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
BIrd Kingdom special

Travelzoo Canada is running a C $12 special for adult admission to Bird Kingdom.

travelzoo.com/ca/…Bird-Kingdom

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,063 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: BIrd Kingdom special

Thanks for this note.... We're planning a trip to Niagara in the fall and wanted to see Bird Kingdom this time. This is a great deal! Really appreciate your help!

Edited: 04 July 2014, 03:58
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,154 posts
763 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: BIrd Kingdom special

Thanks for posting, this may help out many!

USA
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: BIrd Kingdom special

can you buy this if you live in US not familiar with travel zoo?

Tariffville...
Level Contributor
37 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: BIrd Kingdom special

Yes, you can buy from Travelzoo Canada if you live in the USA, that's where I live. I purchased both Bird Kingdom and Safari Niagara tickets from them.

Keep in mind that the Bird Kingdom special is for adult admission only. It does say so on Travelzoo but I missed it the first time I read it. Children's tickets are cheaper directly from Bird Kingdom's website.

USA
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: BIrd Kingdom special

thanks for the tip Tariffville I would have bought 2 tickets.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: BIrd Kingdom special

But it would be cheaper to buy 4 tickets from travelzoo.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: BIrd Kingdom special

Also for the deal of Bird Kingdom on travelzoo, does the ticket include taxes? If I buy it from travelzoo, do I need to pay any extra at the entry or just need to show them the voucher?

Tariffville...
Level Contributor
37 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: BIrd Kingdom special

Both purchases I have made from Travelzoo say they are valid for admission to the named attraction.

They do have a statement that says "Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included." I think that is standard language for these types of deals (Groupon, Living Social, etc.) So, while they could you charge tax when you get there, I personally would doubt it.

Sorry I can't provide a definitive answer. we aren't going for a few more weeks. I promise to update after our visit.

9. Re: BIrd Kingdom special

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 11:17