We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rodeway Inn Fallsview in Canada

USA
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Topic
Rodeway Inn Fallsview in Canada

Has anyone stayed here? I will be here for 3 nights 4 days trying to do most of the attractions. Ripley's, IMax, bird kingdom Falls on both side. is this hotel centrally located. What about buses to get around is this hotel in a area to get a bus. Also flying into Buffalo NY how do I get shuttled across the boarder without costing so much. would it be easier to take a taxi to the rainbow bridge then walk across to Canada?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,154 posts
768 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rodeway Inn Fallsview in Canada

Go this traveller article on how to get to NF:

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g154998-s301/Niagara-…

Niagara Falls, ON
Destination Expert
for Niagara Falls
Level Contributor
9,194 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rodeway Inn Fallsview in Canada

This hotel is on the edge of the Fallsview district, not exactly centrally located. It is over a mile to the Clifton Hill area and, unless you use the nearby Incline Railway, nearly a mile to the Horseshoe Falls. Luckily, you will be right on the WEGO bus route, which will get you to all of the attractions

USA
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Rodeway Inn Fallsview in Canada

that is good to know that I would be right on bus route, thanks for that info. Now I was looking at the Diplomat Inn. It seem the cheapest way to get across is rent a car, the diplomat if reading right seems to be in walking distance to pretty much everything and I could just park the car at Inn at no cost.

USA
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Rodeway Inn Fallsview in Canada

thanks for the link good info there. shuttles are expensive may be renting a car.

5. Re: Rodeway Inn Fallsview in Canada

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Niagara Falls