We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adventure Pass

Which Niagara Falls hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
211 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Adventure Pass

We are arriving early September, Is it best to get the Adventure Pass online beforehand? Is it the same price to buy it when we get there? Could you tell me please what sort of weather to expect early in September? Thank you

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
26,915 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Adventure Pass

To the best of my knowledge, the pricing is the same on-line and in person...............historical weather averages first week or two of September range from a high of 23-25 C to a low of 11-13C........for the most part, the weather should be warm and sunny, but it can rain too....

Niagara Falls, ON
Destination Expert
for Niagara Falls
Level Contributor
8,711 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Adventure Pass

When you buy the Adventure Pass online, it is the same price and what you get is a voucher that you have to exchange for actual tickets when you get here. Bottom line: no point.

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
211 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Adventure Pass

Thank you both - really helpful.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
26,915 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Adventure Pass

You're welcome

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,154 posts
766 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Adventure Pass

Early September in many ways is the best time of year in Southern Ontario, IMO, enjoy!!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Adventure Pass

Hi Fallsdude,

Here is the website that I searched for purchasing tickets on line -

https:/…vacation-packages.html. It says it will save up to 30% off, e.g. Adult ticket price is $49.95 + tax, also you could add-on other attractions which are not part of Adventure Pass, e.g. Butterfly Conservatory with $3 off ($10.50 after discount). Would it be the same deal if you buy it on site? Where are the locations that we could buy on site?

Old Bridge, New...
Level Contributor
803 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Adventure Pass

Janet, I bought 2 Adventure passed from AAA before I left for Canada. THe price was about $105.00. Even though this was supposed to be a discounted price, I dont really see how it was, except for US vs. Canadian dollar. There was no real advantage to get the passes earlier.

We then had to take the receipt and turn it in for the real passes. We did this at the TAble Rock welcome center. There we got a plastic badge (like a credit card) on a lanyard. THis is the pass you use for all the attractions and the WEGO bus. THey also give you additional tear off coupons for the discounts at the other attractions.

It worked out very well. On a side note, we started our day at the Butterfly Conservatory and then worked our way back to the Table Rock area. Did the whirlpool aero car, white water walk, Hornblower cruise, then back at TAble Rock, we did Journey Behind the FAlls and Niagaras Fury. We were don with these attractions and back in our hotel by about 3:00. And we used a leisurely pace.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Adventure Pass

Chicagokris,

Thanks for sharing the info. I am assuming that I could buy Adventure tickets and tickets for other attractions directly from Table Rock Welcome Center and there is no difference on the price from online. Correct?

I am also interested in all the attractions that you had. Have you done with all of them in one day? I am taking 2 kids with me and is planning to stay there for 2 days, had a little trouble to plan which attraction that we should go first.

Niagara Falls, ON
Destination Expert
for Niagara Falls
Level Contributor
8,711 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Adventure Pass

You can buy Adventure Passes at any of the attractions on the pass as well as any Welcome Centre - one at Table Rock, one at the corner of Murray St and Niagara Parkway near Queen Victoria Place, and one at the bottom of Clifton Hill.

Old Bridge, New...
Level Contributor
803 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Adventure Pass

JAnet, Yes I did all of the attractions in one day, but it was just my husband and myself, no kids. We started at the Butterfly Conservatory as that was the farthest out from our hotel. (We stayed at Embassy Suites, just above Table Rock) Then we worked our way back, getting the bus each time and got back to Table Rock just before 2:30. It would also depend on how much extra time you would spend at each attraction, just viewing and sight seeing.

We had picked up our passes the night before and just went to Table Rock and got on the bus to The Butterfly Conservatory. We were very lucky with no crowds and no long waits for busses.

When you are going, where you are staying and the ages of your children could make all the difference.