We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Things to do after dinner (with a 9 year old)???

Level Contributor
2 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Things to do after dinner (with a 9 year old)???

Having done DC, Baltimore, and Lancaster PA in the past year, and having nothing to do after dinner (coming from the NYC area where the city never sleeps I was quite shocked at transportation shutting down early), I am just curious if there is anything to do (besides clubs and bars) after dinner? Staying in Fallsview.

Niagara Falls, ON
Destination Expert
for Niagara Falls
Level Contributor
9,215 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Things to do after dinner (with a 9 year old)???

In the Fallsview area:

Skylon Tower

Battle of the Titans dinosaur exhibit

Imax

Clifton Hill area:

Greg Frewin Magic show

Skywheel

Madam Tussauds

Ripleys Believe It or Not

Guinness World Records

Strike Rock & Bowl

Movieland Wax Museums

Mystery Maze

Arcades

See this article for a better list of things to do in the city: tripadvisor.com/Travel-g154998-c197834/Niaga…

Ripleys

K P
Illinois
Level Contributor
667 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Things to do after dinner (with a 9 year old)???

Be prepared for very large crowds every where. We found the best time to do anything was early! The Clinton Hill area did look like an area geared towards children.

detroit
Destination Expert
for Niagara Falls
Level Contributor
5,720 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Things to do after dinner (with a 9 year old)???

X2 what fallsdude said, he though of all of what I was thinking plus a few more. Public transportation in the USA isn't so great, with NYC and a few routes between the major cities being the exception. You should visit Toronto if you are not planing on it. You might prefer spending more time there vs Niagara. Then again we can't decide for you. Toronto too goes more for bars and shows in the evening. Maybe Niagara would be what you are looking for ? I know I prefer it over a major city...least in the summertime

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
28,241 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Things to do after dinner (with a 9 year old)???

Go for an after dinner stroll on Clifton Hill..most kids love the "carnival" like atmosphere in this area....

5. Re: Things to do after dinner (with a 9 year old)???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 00:17