We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ski mountain park and niagara falls.

Which Niagara Falls hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
ski mountain park and niagara falls.

Hi, i was wondering to know if there is any ski mountain park around niagara falls NY? I want to visit the falls but i want to see snow too, and i think is not worth it stay 3 days just to see the falls. I need to do something else. If not... My trip will be really bored, cause i dont drink.

I live in Miami and is a lot to do in here. I love kayak, but in november is going to be cold. and extremely cold for me, is too hot in here.

than kyouuu

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Algonquin Provincial Park
Level Contributor
3,925 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: ski mountain park and niagara falls.

You've posted on the Niagara Falls, Ontario forum. The Niagara Falls, NY forum is at tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum-g48261-i182-Niagara… . November would be too early for skiing either in southern Ontario or upstate New York.

gxp
Niagara
Level Contributor
2,235 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ski mountain park and niagara falls.

Map of NY ski areas

http://skicentral.com/newyork-map.html

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,154 posts
766 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ski mountain park and niagara falls.

Ellicottville, Ny is decent and pretty close...

2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: ski mountain park and niagara falls.

Oh i see. What is the date i suppose to go to ski? it will be my first time. Do you think i need too much? hahahahahaha!

I guess i have to choose another date.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,154 posts
766 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ski mountain park and niagara falls.

If you have a passport, just go to Toronto!

6. Re: ski mountain park and niagara falls.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 July 2015, 06:16